Holidays - Phuket | Kata Beach Resort & Spa
Located on the absolute beachfront of Kata Beach with numerous restaurants & shops a short stroll away and Patong Bay a 20 minute drive away. An evergreen environment adds enchantment to this comfortable resort.
Your Phuket Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares to Phuket with Malaysia Airlines from Auckland
- 8 nights accommodation in Phuket
- For travel from Wellington or Christchurch please add from $179pp
|Superior Room (8 Nights)|
|29 Aug - 31 Oct 15||$1,565||$1,035|
|1 Nov - 8 Dec 15||$2,109||$1,075|
|18 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$2,405||$1,119|
|BONUS: Includes breakfast daily.|
Per Person, from $ 1565
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Child prices are based on one child (2 - 11yrs) sharing existing bedding with up to two adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 1 Sep 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 21 Aug 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Minimum: 3 Days / Maximum: 3 Months
- Prices are ex Auckland.
- Book MH International 'N' Class to KUL & book MH 'V' class between Malaysia and Thailand
- Travel is permitted ex Auckland only
- For travel from Wellington or Christchurch please add from $179pp (instant purchase agent to ticket). IMPORTANT: official add on fares are available through MH/NZ at a higher rate and will include luggage and through check benefits. Please enquire for pricing. Stopover accommodation if required is not included and is at passengers own expense
- Routing: AKL-KUL(MH)-HKT/USM/BKK
- Koh Samui packages are based on departing via KUL on Mon, Wed & Sat.
- 2 Free stopovers permitted - additional stopovers permitted at additional cost.
- Waitlisted and open dated sectors not permitted.
- Ticketing Time Limit will be advised by Malaysia Airlines and must be adhered to - please note final day of ticketing is final day of sales - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Observe the earlier auto ticketing time limit set by Malaysia Airlines in your PNR.
- Please note: some departure dates may require a stopover en route, at own expense.
- AFC: VY
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- ISSUE DATE: 12 AUG 2015