Holidays - Rarotonga | Club Raro Resort
Located on the northern coast of Rarotonga alongside a picturesque coral beach and sparkling blue lagoon, Club Raro offers excellent value for money. With thatched roofs, lagoonside sundecks, palm frond shade huts and a centralised pool area complete with swim up pool bar, a great place to relax.
Your Rarotonga Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class 'Seat + Bag' airfare flying Air New Zealand ex Auckland
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
- Travel from all other Air New Zealand domestic points for an additional $149pp return via Auckland
|Standard Room (5 Nights)|
|26 Apr - 26 Jun 15 & 8 Aug - 23 Sep 15||$979||$625|
|BONUS: Includes tropical breakfast daily, complimentary use of snorkelling gear, reef shoes, tennis court & equipment, games room, beach towels, table tennis, board games & 1 intro dive per person in the pool.|
Per Person, from $ 979
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation. If booking is made within 14 days of departure ticketing must be completed within 48 hours of reservations
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Valid for sales to 30 Mar 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 6 Apr 2015 to 6 Dec 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Minimum 2 nights
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $149 per adult and add $149 per child. For departures ex Christchurch please add $149 per adult and add $149 per child.
- Prices are based on a maximum of 1 or 2 children under 12 years sharing existing bedding with 2 adults, consult your travel agent for information regarding room configurations.
- Book Air New Zealand International "P" Class - "Seat + Bag" ex Auckland.
- Book Air New Zealand International "S" Class - "The Works" ex Auckland
- Book "V" Class domestic within New Zealand.
- NZ operated services only.
- Due to certain flight schedules additional nights may be required at own expense.
- Airfares are non-refundable and non transferable. Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- NORFOLK ISLAND:Holiday packages are based on travelling on Sundays only, via Auckland.
- NEW CALEDONIA: Holiday packages are based on travelling on NZ782 & NZ783, via Auckland. 5 night packages are based on departing on Mondays, returning on Saturdays when valid.
- NIUE: Holiday packages are based on travelling on NZ784 & NZ785 on Wednesdays and Saturdays via Auckland.
- TAHITI: Based on travelling on NZ40 and NZ41 via Auckland departing on Mondays, Fridays & Wednesday when valid.
- VANUATU: Holiday packages are based on travelling on NZ788 & NZ789 services only on Sundays, Fridays, Tuesdays & Thursdays (when valid) via Auckland.
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- ISSUE DATE: 22 MAR 2015