Holidays - Phuket | Ban Thai Beach Resort & Spa
A landmark on the Patong Beach scene for 20 years,the Ban Thai Beach Resort & Spa was recently remodelled from a bungalow-style establishment to boast a fresh, elegant resort experience, with contemporary Thai styling as a private retreat with a peaceful atmosphere of tranquillity and conveniences.
Your Phuket Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class flights from Auckland to Phuket flying Thai Airways
- 8 nights accommodation in Phuket
- For travel from Wellington or Christchurch please add from $199pp return
|Superior Room (8 Nights)|
|10 Jul - 22 Sep 15 & 1 Oct - 31 Oct 15||$1,765||$1,289|
|1 Nov - 30 Nov 15||$1,859||$1,289|
|BONUS: Includes breakfast daily PLUS for travel 10 Jul 15 – 22 Sep & 01-31 Oct 15 also receive one FREE set dinner (Thai or Western Set menu) for 2 guests per booking per stay.
Per Person, from $ 1765
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- **Child price is based on 2 children sharing a quad room with 2 adults (or 3 children and one adult)
- Valid for sales to 15 Jul 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 10 Jul 2015 to 30 Nov 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min stay: 4 nights Max stay: 2 months
- Prices are ex Auckland.
- Book: TG "W" class international and TG "H" class domestic within Thailand.
- Routing: AKL-BKK- (TG) HKT/CNX and v.v
- One stopover permitted in BKK in each direction
- Add ons, but are instant purchase fares. Please note: TG official add ons ex WLG/CHC are also available with NZ and have benefits including increased luggage allowance, please enquire for a quote.
- Airfare closeout applies 23-30 Sep 15, a surcharge applies during this period, please enquire for a quote.
- Please note: if using TG/NZ add on fare ex WLG/CHC, AKL stopover must be less than 24 hours.
- Ticket must be issued within 72 hours of creation of PNR. Booking made within 72 hours of departure must be ticketed immediately. Ticket numbers MUST be entered into the PNR to avoid cancellation. Please adhere to any airline generated ticketing time limits which are earlier and respond to any airline messages as once cancelled the PNR may be impossible to re-instate.
- Travel to Chiang Mai also includes 1 night in Bangkok on arrival due to flight schedules.
- Final day of ticketing is final day of sales (15 Jul 15) NO exceptions. AFC: TU.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information