Holidays - London | New Linden Hotel
The New Linden is a trendy boutique hotel located within walking distance of Bayswater shops, Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. The rooms are compact but comfortable and have been refurbished to a very good modern standard.
Your London Holiday Includes:
- Return economy class airfares to London from Auckland, Wellington (via AKL) & Christchurch flying SIngapore Airlines
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|20 Apr - 15 Jun 15 & 1 Sep - 31 Oct 15||$2,739||$3,021||$2,748|
|16 Jun - 31 Aug 15||$2,934||$3,216||$2,943|
|BONUS: Includes Continental breakfast daily.|
|NOTE: Minimum 2 night stay required when a Saturday night is included in the stay.|
Per Person, from $ 2739
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 16 Apr 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 20 Apr 2015 to 30 Nov 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min Stay: 4 days Max Stay: 3 months
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Payment & ticketing deadline - all PNR's made 7 days or more prior to departure, must be ticketed within 3 days of creation of PNR. All PNR's made less than 7 days prior to departure, must be ticketed within 1 day of creation of PNR.
- Travel is based on economy class airfares on Singapore Airlines (V class) from AKL/CHC and WLG (via AKL or CHC) to London (LHR) via SIN.
- Routing: WLG-AKL/CHC-SIN-LON and v.v.
- V Class is not permitted ex CHC outbound on SQ298 at any time, permitted on SQ297. Please use N class at a higher level.
- Low season travel on SQ286 on/between: 20 Apr - 15 Jun, 01 Sep - 30 Nov 15
- Low season travel on SQ4282 on/between 21 Apr - 15 Jun, 01 Sep - 30 Nov 15
- High season travel is 16 Jun - 31 Aug 15
- Availability is strictly limited and patchy throughout entire travel period and up-sell may be required.
- Limited availability Outbound: SQ286/298 very limited 15 Jun - 20 Jul & patchy 01 Aug - 31 Sep 15
- Limited availability Inbound: SQ285/297 limited 01 Jul - 15 Aug & 15 Sep - 15 Oct 15
- Limited availability Inbound: SQ4281 limited July & Oct 15
- Flight Application: SQ Fares are valid on SQ286, 285, 298, 297 and SQ Codeshare on NZ operated services: SQ4281, 4282.
- Valid on all New Zealand Domestic and Trans-tasman flights operated and marketed by NZ (NZ or NZ codeshare flight numbers), except NZ3000-4999, 7000-7999 and 9000-9999, and all Virgin Australia Trans-tasman flights operated and marketed by VA (VA or VA codeshare flight numbers), except VA4000-5399, 5900-8999.
- Stopovers - Permitted in SIN for a max of 45 days stopover in each direction en route to final destination. Trans Tasman sectors: stopovers permitted in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth within base fare validity.
- A stopover permitted in AKL or CHC in either direction within the ticket validity.
- All fares are subject to increase or withdrawal without notice.
- For full rules/conditions please refer to the GDS.
- Waitlists are not permitted.
- 10% Kris Flyer Accruable
- Strict change, reissue & cancellation fees apply.
- Accommodation Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- AFC: FQ (V Class) ISSUED: 24MAR15