Holidays - Rarotonga | The Edgewater Resort & Spa
The best-known Cook Islands full-service resort, offering affordable luxury on the sheltered west coast of Rarotonga. Located on a white sand beach, offering a wide range of accommodation and dining options, with activities for all ages, this resort caters to all tastes and budgets.
Your Rarotonga Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class 'Seat + Bag' airfare flying Air New Zealand ex Auckland
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
- Upgrade to 'The Works' Economy Class for an extra $65pp return ex Auckland
- Travel from Wellington or Christchurch add $169 pp return via Auckland
|Studio Apartment (5 Nights)|
|31 Aug - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$1,417||$694|
|Garden Room (5 Nights)|
|31 Aug - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$1,467||$694|
|Beachfront Deluxe Suite (5 Nights)|
|31 Aug - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$1,772||$694|
|Three Bedroom Garden Villa (5 Nights)|
|31 Aug - 24 Sep 15, 13 Oct - 17 Dec 15 & 12 Jan - 31 Mar 16||$2,322||$694|
|BONUS: Includes tropical breakfast daily, free use of snorkelling equipment, tennis courts and equipment, a daily on-site cultural activities programme and Free use of Coconut Kids Club for children 4-12 years and under (conditions apply). Honeymoon & Wedding couples receive a free upgrade to the next room category available PLUS a free fruit basket and bottle of wine (minimum 5 paid nights stay applies, excludes VIP Deluxe Suites & Three Bedroom Garden & Beachfront Villas).|
Per Person, from $ 1417
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 7 days after reservation confirmation. If booking is made within 14 days of departure ticketing must be completed within 48 hours of reservations
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 25 Mar 2016
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 31 Aug 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 (unless otherwise specified)
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $169 per adult and add $169 per child. For departures ex Christchurch please add $169 per adult and add $169 per child.
- Book Air New Zealand K Class 'Seat + Bag' airfare.
- Book Air New Zealand L Class 'The Works' airfare for upgrade of $65 per person.
- Routing CHC/WLG-AKL-RAR-AKL-WLG/CHC
- For travel ex Wellington or Christchurch book Air New Zealand domestic V Class, via Auckland.
- Sightseeing Tours are subject to availability and may not operate on public holidays, Xmas Day or New Year day.
- New Zealand School Holidays travel dates have been closed out on this flyer, travel over these periods are subject to availability, ask a consultant for a quote.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- REISSUED DATE: 16 SEP 14