Holidays - London | Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
Located in South Kensington, walking distance of the Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum and the lovely shops of Knightsbridge, including Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Gloucester Road underground station offers a direct line to Heathrow Airport.
Your London Holiday Includes:
- Return economy class airfares to London from Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch flying Singapore Airlines
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|24 May - 31 May 15 & 1 Sep - 27 Sep 15||$3,700||$4,042||-|
|1 Jun - 30 Jul 15||$3,900||$4,242||-|
|31 Jul - 30 Aug 15||$3,795||$4,038||-|
|BONUS: Includes English breakfast daily|
|NOTE: Based on Fri - Sun stays 13 Apr - 30 Jul, 31 Aug - 27 Sep 15.|
Per Person, from $ 3700
Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Valid for sales to 31 Oct 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 14 May 2015 to 31 Oct 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min Stay: 4 nights Max Stay: 6 months
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Travel is based on economy class airfares on Singapore Airlines (M class) from AKL/CHC and WLG (via AKL or CHC) to London (LHR) via SIN.
- Routing: WLG-AKL/CHC-SIN-LON and v.v.
- Book: International: SQ "M" class, Domestic: NZ "V" class or SQ "M" class.
- All bookings made over 60 days to departure must be ticketed within 21 days after booking. Any bookings made between 21-59 days before departure, must be ticketed within 7 days of creation of PNR. Any bookings made between 7-20 days before departure, must be ticketed within 3 days of creation of PNR. Any bookings made within 6 days prior to departure must be ticketed immediately.
- Flight Application: SQ fares are valid on SQ286,285,298,297,296,295 and SQ Codeshare on NZ operated services; SQ4281,4282. Valid on all New Zealand Domestic and Trans-Tasman flights operated and marketed by NZ (NZ or NZ codeshare flight numbers), except NZ3000-4999, 7000-7999, and 9000-9999. Valid on all flights marketed by SQ and operated by SQ and flights marketed by SQ and operated by NZ (SQ codeshare), except SQ1000-4199, 4600-5001, 5500 - 5600, 5625-6799 and 6921-9999. For intra-European sectors, valid on all LH, OU, AY, S7, IB, TP, BA, OA, TK flights except not permitted on SQ code-share flight numbers on any other carrier. Other flight exceptions: OU5000-5999, AY5000 and above, IB5000-5999, IB7000-7999, TP4000-TP9499, BA1500-1999, BA3000-7299, BA7500-7949, BA8200-8449, BA8498-8699, BA8770-9999, OA4000-8999, S74001-4999, TK7800-7999, 8000-8999, 9000-9299.
- Stopovers - Permitted in SIN for a max of 14 days stopover in each direction en route to final destination. Trans Tasman sectors: stopovers permitted in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth within base fare validity.
- A stopover permitted in AKL or CHC in either direction within the ticket validity.
- All fares are subject to increase or withdrawal without notice.
- For full rules/conditions please refer to the GDS.
- Waitlists are not permitted.
- Strict change, reissue & cancellation fees apply.
- Accommodation Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- AFC: V0 ISSUED: 14MAY15